- a) Classify osteoporosis.
b) Clinical presentation and management of senile osteoporosis.
- a) Indications and complications of amputations.
b) Early management of closed above knee amputation.
- Anatomy and blood supply of proximal end of femur and its importance in safe surgical dislocation of hip.
- a) Fracture healing.
b) Various factors influencing fracture healing.
- a) Morning stiffness.
b) Angular deformity of knee in children.
- Course of Radial Nerve and its applied surgical significance.
- Etiopathogenesis, clinical features, prevention and management of Volkmann’s ischaemic contracture.
- What is thoracic outlet syndrome? Discuss briefly about its various causes
- a) Motor March
b) Painful Arc Syndrome — Etiopalhogenesis & management
- a) Pseudo fractures
b) Myositis ossificans – Diagnosis & management.
Write short notes on:
- a) Enumerate various causes of limp in a child.
b) Clinical features and management of painful limp with high grade fever in a 5 year old child.
- a) Causes of maltracking of patella.
b) Surgical management of Recurrent Dislocation of Patella in a child.
- Diagnosis and management of Pott’s paraplegia.
- a) Knuckle Bender Splint
b) Pantalar Arthrodesis
- a) Synovial Chondromatosis — Diagnosis & management.
b) Osteoid Osteoma — Diagnosis & management.
- a) Differentiate between Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
b) Management of osteoarthritis of knee in an elderly.
- Etiopathogenesis. clinical features. diagnosis and management of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- a) Classify Scoliosis.
b) Clinical features and management of idiopathic scoliosis.
- a) Enumerate various causes of Coxa Vara.
b) Diagnosis and management of Sipped Upper Femoral Epiphysis.
- a) Triple deformity of knee
b) Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome- Clinical features & management.
Write short notes on
- a) Classify open fractures.
b) Management of open fracture of shaft of tibia in a tertiary care setting.
- a) Enumerate causes of stiff elbow.
b) Surgical management of post traumatic ankylosis of elbow in extension.
- a) Define polytrauma.
b) Clinical presentation, complications and general principles of management of polytrauma.
- a) Role of ligamentotaxis in acute trauma.
b) PTB Cast.
- a) Tension Band Wiring
b) Brown Sequard syndrome – Etiopathogenesis & clinical features.
- a) Classify traumatic dislocation of shoulder.
b) Diagnosis and management of neglected posterior dislocation of shoulder in a young adult.
- a) Classify acetabular fractures.
b) Role of radiological investigations in management of acetabular fractures.
- a) Acute management of traumatic knee dislocation.
b) Classify multiligament knee injury & principles of managing such cases.
- a) Crush Syndrome
b) Spinal Shock.
- a) Herbert Screw.
b) Skeletal traction in acute trauma.
Write short notes on:
- Bone bank and the role of allografts in orthopaedic practice.
- Recent advances in the diagnosis and management of Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Limb salvage in malignant bone tumors with special emphasis on osteosarcoma of distal end of femur.
- a) Minimum Invasive Plate Osteosynthesis.
b) Distraction Histogenesis.
- a) Wake up test.
b) Bioabsorbable Implants.
- Increasing role of minimum invasive techniques in orthopaedics and the role of arthroscopy in the management of intra-articular fractures.
- Problems encountered and the use of various modalities in surgical management of fragility fractures.
- a) Common surgical factors affecting the early outcome of total hip arthroplasty.
b) Recent advances in the field of total hip arthroplasty
- a) Terrible triad of death
b) Scapular dyskinesis
- a) Role of Whole Body CT Scan in trauma.
b) Role of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) in Orthopaedics